Beautiful Live TV experience. Works with any receiver supporting OpenWebIF interface. TimeShift, Recordings, FullEPG, Movie database, Posters, CI+ comp. and DVB-S/T/C.
Make your our perfect TV watching solution! This App provides great and easy to use interface for any OpenWebIF enabled TV Tuner (such as VU+ series). Watch cable, terrestrial and satellite television on Your AppleTV. Manage Your recordings, Use full EPG, check additional info about movies and series, including posters, use time shift feature (on AppleTV) to stop and rewind live tv and recordings. Best solution for cord-cutters.
This app allows to watch TV stream from Cable/Satelite/Terrestrial Receivers. Prior to running this app You need to setup receiver with OpenWebIF. Most of them are extremely configurable, so You can have up to 6 tuners, which allow You to create massive multi-room environments or record up to 6 channels simultaneously.
Configuration of STB should be automatic. After first launch App should scan Your home network and find available STB Devices (which has enabled OpenWebIf interface). App uses only NEW (JSON) interface. If it won't work, You can configure this app in system settings.
After successful configuration You can press Menu button to access Bouquets listings and options. Channel lists (bouquets) are downloaded directly from STB OpenWebIF API.
After choosing one of the bouquets, You can browse FULL EPG of selected channels, and manage recordings of future events.
During TV Watching you can use following gestures:
Swipe left/right - switching between channels in the bouquet.
Swipe up - showing current info program info. If time shift is enabled, in this view You can swipe left/right to move inside recording.
Press Play/Pause - stopping stream
Press Menu - going to EPG
Press Home - exiting app
Recording list allow You to choose recording stored on the receiver. You can see description and additional info, such as poster (downloaded from the internet).
Future versions of the app will provide more functionality:
1) Refinement of UI/UX for watching now screen and recordings lists Ready
2) Authorization, June 2018 (v 1.6), june 2018 Ready
3) Support for old API (XML) (v 1.6), june 2018 Ready
4) Full recordings management (planned, repeated and automatic recordings) (v 1.7), first half of July 2018
5) Alerts when You are planning more than possible recordings (v 1.8), July 2018
6) Different audio and subtitles support (v 1.9), August 2018
7) Extended EPG Informations. (v 1.9), July 2018
8) Parental Controll, August 2018
9) Recordings folders support, August 2018